Thursday, May 14, 2020

X-Files Podcast

Several years ago I got into podcasting, it started with a wrestling podcast and later my buddy John and I started up What Did You Watch This Week, a weekly show where we cleverly talk about what we watched that week.

I was super into podcasting and wanted something that I could do alone along the lines of the Twilight Zone Podcast, and I thought about doing and X-Files podcast.  I love the show, it would give me a reason to start watching the show from the beginning again.  Then Kumail Nanjiani started the X-Files Files podcast 2014 and that, as they say, ended that.

However, I recently started re-watching the X-Files again and got to thinking about that podcast I wanted to do.  Kumail hasn't released an episode since February 2016.  There is another X-Files podcast out there, but this isn't Highlander, there doesn't have to be only one.

Before I get going on a new podcast though I should really get my Wrestling podcast back up.  I've recently posted two new episodes and have people lined up to record more, I just need to record them.

John and I have established a good pattern of recording every Monday night for What Did You Watch This Week and I'm trying to establish the same pattern for The Wrestling Insomniac Podcast.

I finish up school in a couple weeks and I'll more free time, there's other stuff I've been wanting to do like write more fiction and read more so I guess we shall see what happens.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment