Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day & Birthday

It's Mother's Day and Covid-19 has wrecked a tradition.  For the last five years on Mother's Day we have traveled to Dover, NH to La Festa Pizza for a couple slices and typically we find someplace to explore as well.  Granted this year I wouldn't have been able to eat, but it wouldn't have been fun nonetheless.

We did have a good day even though the weather was junk.  We also celebrated Addison's 11th birthday today, her actual birthday is Wednesday but she's with her mother.  Kate's Mom made a splendid cake and we socially distance had a slice together.

My mom had stopped by earlier in the day to bring Addison a little something and to pick up her loaf of bread.  I was also able to give her the hanging plant I got her for mother's day.

We were able to go for a walk, which was nice, and play a couple games of basketball.  But man it was cold with that wind was blowing.

WWE had Money in the Bank PPV tonight.  The feed kept cutting out but the event was okay.  The Money in the Bank matches were taped at Titan Towers where they started on the ground floor and worked their way to the roof where a ring was set up and the briefcases were hanging.  The actual Money in the Bank match was decent, I liked Asuka winning, Otis winning was dumb.

Just two weeks of college left and I'll have my degree.  I'm excited to have classes done because it really takes up a lot of time and I'd like to get back to writing stories to submit for publication.  I was first published in 2016 and thought I would be by now.

That's all for now

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment