Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Vanna Turns 200,000


I have a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan named Vanna, and I love her!  It was Kate and I's first big purchase after we got married back in 2013.  She has about 84,000 miles on her at that time.

Vanna is so good to us, we've taken her on so many adventures as a family and with my pals on wrestling trips.  She's taken us to Two countries including twelve States and five Canadian Provinces.  We can load up the five of us plus all out camping gear with no issue!


I had this grand plan that when she turned 200,000 miles that we would be on a weekend road trip or doing some fun adventure.  But thanks to Covid-19 she turned driving me to Lewiston to for blood work at Central Maine Medical Center.

To be specific, right by the Lewiston Mall, so pulled into the parking lot to grab some photos.


I will probably always have a van, and I plan on driving Vanna until I can't!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment