Thursday, May 28, 2020

Wrestling Book

With college being done I started looking at writing again.  I never wanted to self publish, but I have a few stories that I love and am passionate about that I haven't found the right market for them yet.  I decided to take these stories and when I have enough of them self publish them on Amazon with their Kindle Direct Publishing.  This will allow me to have some closure in these stories so I can move onto others. 

Then the thought rolled in my head about taking a bunch of the entries from The Wrestling Insomniac blog and self publish a collection of them in a book.  As I started compiling a list blog posts to include I discovered that, not to toot my own horn, but I had written some pretty great articles about different events in wrestling over the years.

For the last couple of days I have spent re-formatting these posts into a manuscript and I must admit that I am getting pretty excited about it all.  I'm far from finished but so far I have 97 pages or about 34,500 words.

I'm not sure how many pages is enough though.

Either way I'm enjoying this and If people buy it, great, if they don't well that's great too!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment