Friday, September 18, 2020

Book Club: Things I Can't Explain Chapters 13 & 14

Welcome to the Things I Can't Explain Book Club, this post I'm looking at chapters 13 & 14.  You can read my buddy Brandon's thoughts on the chapters here.  You and read about the other chapters by looking at this blogs past posts.

In my last post I made a mistake, I read ahead a chapter and when I sat down to write I focused on chapter 13 instead of 12.  In Chapter 12 we learned about what Ferguson did to end up in prison, in chapter 13 Clarissa visited Ferg in prison to get some help for her new financial story that she had to write for Nuzegeek. 

Chapter 14: Clarissa has spent the week trying to find the right topic for her pitch and is coming up dry.  Thinking of her mentor Hugh he would always say to hit the streets, there's a story in every gutter.  So that is what she does.  She hits the streets and comes up an angle of DIY the Do It Yourself trend.  The chapter ends with Clarissa dreading the fact that her ex-boyfriend Norm is coming right towards her! 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment