Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thursday

I haven't posted in a few days because I haven't had anything to say.  My job decided to shut the office down for the week to test the air quality and inspect the HVAC system.  It was supposed to be for a day, but then it compounded to the whole week.  We've been working from home since March with rotating days in the office so this isn't a real hardship.

My buddy was told that he will be working from home for the rest of the year.  My wife told me that her job is in no rush to bring her division back into the office as they are getting their work done.  Possibly even being home the rest of the summer.

I know we need to get back to trying to be "normal" but I'm in no rush to do so if we are risking a resurgence.  Wesley has his first t-ball practice tonight and game this Saturday so it will be interesting to see how he does with his first organized sports.

I have been very restless this week trying to focus on a project or reading more or writing more and I just can't seem to get focused.  Probably why I haven't posted anything on this blog either. 

Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to focus more.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment