Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Second Book

I've started working on the manuscript for the second edition of The Wrestling Insomniac book.  I don't know when I'll get around to publishing it, but I am taking what I learned from the first one and taking a different approach with this one.

Last time I made the manuscript to fit a paperback edition and then had to do a lot of work un-formatting to fit the specs for a kindle book.  This time I'm starting with the simple formatting of Kindle and then the far more extensive work of formatting for paperback.

My buddy Brandon gave me some great feedback on the book as well as some really good editing suggestions that I'm going to implement in this volume.  I've also though about writing a few exclusive chapters for the book with essays you won't find on my blog. 

I also have another wrestling book project in the works that I'm keeping to myself for now, but it's going to take a lot of research and I'm very excited about it!

You can find my amazon author page here: Michael J. Labbe where you can find my book The Wrestling Insomniac as well as the horror anthology where my story The Legend of Thaddeus Bilodeau was published.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment