Sunday, June 7, 2020

My Book

As I wrote about in the past I started the process of focusing on other projects now that I've earned my college degree and have more free time.  This first thing I did was submit a story for publication to a market that I found and although I'm hoping it's accepted I'm not going to let myself get too excited.

The second thing I did was tacked making a manuscript for a book from my Wrestling Insomniac Blog post.  It was a lot of work!  It took about a week but I got the proof copy in the mail yesterday and honestly I was blown away! 

I knew during this process that I was, essentially, writing a book but now that I have it in hand it's a whole new reality of what I'm doing.  As soon as I ordered the proofs I starting having so many self doubts, especially if it is long enough, and now that I have it in hand it all disappeared.


It's very surreal!

This morning I went into the kindle publishing direct and finalized publishing both the paperback and kindle versions of the book.  I'll find out in 72 hours or less from amazon if they are approved. 

Holding this book in my hand really gets me excited about what to do next!  I have enough posts to make a second volume to this book so do I do that or work on another project?  I'm not really sure honestly I just know that I am excited for whatever is next while at the same time I don't want to rush.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment