Thursday, August 3, 2023

Concert: Kurt Vile & The Violators with Garcia Peoples


August 3, 2019 The State Theatre, Portland, Maine

I had never heard either band before that I was aware, Kate said let's buy tickets and go so we did.  I trust her taste in music and we've never had a bad time at a concert together.  I really like the atmosphere at the State Theatre and it's even better when you get a good show for a low ticket price. 

We really enjoyed both acts, I like Garcia People's more, a really fun night!


Kurt Vile & The Violators
Loading Zones
Jesus Fever
Bassackwards
I'm an Outlaw
Check Baby
Girl Called Alex
Cold Was The Wind
Runner Ups
Yeah Bones
Walking On a Pretty Day
Puppet to the Man
Wild Imagination

Encore:
Wheelhouse
Pretty Pimpin
Downbound Train ( Springsteen Cover) 



Garcia Peoples

Feel So Great
Break Me Down
Nublue Jam
High Noon Violence
7 Jam
World's Illusion
Ave C Jam

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment