Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Concert: Dierks Bentley




May 3, 2012 The Civic Center, Augusta, Maine

My ex-inlaws both retired from City of Augusta and one of the perks they each received was two sets of vouchers for two free tickets to any show at the Augusta Civic Center.  This issue is the Civic Center doesn't bring in many acts they would want to use the vouchers on.  

When this show was announced June asked me if I wanted a pair of tickets, I thought why not I like Dierks Bentley.  I was newly single though and it was a bit of a struggle to find someone to go with.  I had been commiserating with someone I had gone to school with and invited her, we had a fun time! 

I can't find the set lists or recall much about the two opening acts other then I enjoyed them.

I've been to the Augusta Civic Center for a lot of events, but this is my only concert. 


Dierks Bentley
Country & Cold Cans
Feel That Fire
Am I the Only One
Trying to Stop Your Leaving
Lot of Leavin' Left to Do
5-1-5-0
Every Mile a Memory
Settle for a Slowdown
The Woods
Up on the Ridge
Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go)
Come a Little Closer
How Am I Doin'
Sideways
Home
Tip It on Back

Encore:
The Weight
What Was I Thinkin'

Eli Young Band

Will Hoge

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment