Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Concert: Dierks Bentley With Miranda Lambert




October 20, 2006 The Colisee, Lewiston, Maine 

Went to this show because it seemed like it would be fun, I was into country at the time and was a fan of Dierks Bentley.  Miranda Lambert I knew from Nashville Star she came in 3rd place in 2003.  Nashville Star was the country music version of American Idol.

The opening act was the Randy Rogers Band, and I really liked them a lot!! I even bought their CD and got them all to sign it.  I can't find a set list but I do remember a few songs that they played, mostly off their first album.


It's funny because several years later Miranda has exploded and she was headlining a tour with Dierks as her opening act. 


Dierks Bentley

Every Mile a Memory
Can't Live It Down
Lot of Leavin' Left to Do
Cab of My Truck
How Am I Doin'
Domestic, Light and Cold
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Settle for a Slowdown
Trying to Stop Your Leaving
Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go)
That Don't Make It Easy Loving Me
So So Long
My Last Name
Train Travelin'
Come a Little Closer
What Was I Thinkin'

Encore:
Long Trip Alone
Folsom Prison Blues (with Miranda Lambert)


Miranda Lambert

What About Georgia?
Me and Charlie Talking
I Wanna Die
Dry Town
Gunpowder & Lead
Bring Me Down
New Strings
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
Hillbilly Highway
Kerosene

Randy Rogers Band

Better of Wrong
One More Goodbye
You Could Change My Mind
Just A Matter of Time

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment