Thursday, July 2, 2020

Restless

Holy cow I am restless right now.  It's ten minutes of ten on Thursday night I have been restless since my wife went to bed around eight.  I asked my son if he wanted to watch a movie and he didn't want to.  That's cool, he wants to play video games with his friend. 

I watched the first episode of Warrior Nun on Netflix, not what I expected it to be.  I'm going to give the second episode a try but I didn't find it compelling or even very interesting.  Since that got over I can't decide what to watch.  Nothing seems appealing to me at the moment.   I don't really care about watching anything, or reading anything, or diving too deep into a project, and I don't want to go to bed either. 

I decided to just sit down and tap the keys on my laptop and see what words appear on the page.

I'm off the next three days because of the 4th of July holiday being celebrated on Friday the 3rd...yeah.  At work we were supposed to ramp back up to being in the office full time, but then they decided to have us continue working from home two days a week and in the office three days until the end of August.  My wife is working from home everyday until at least labor day and then they are going to reevaluate the situation and make a decision from there.

In two weeks we take our yearly vacation camping with the kids.  We are going back to Medway for the third year in a row.  We all love it there.  Sadly, because of the pandemic, we can't take the kids on a day trip to Canada this time.  However, I have found some things that we can explore in Aroostook County that we have never seen before.   It'll be nice just to be on vacation. 

Well I guess that's it, I didn't claim that I had anything important to say.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment