Sunday, July 19, 2020

Blogging Up A Storm

I currently have four blogs, that seems like a lot but they are all specific types of blogs.  This one is my simple blog that I started this year and I write about a bunch of random things, whatever is on my mind at that time.  Really it's just an excuse to sit down behind a keyboard and tap away so I can pass the time instead of watching more television that I don't care about.

The Wrestling Insomniac is my main blog that I work the most on.  I started it in March 2015 and have close to 500 posts plus I have compiled posts into two books.  It is also the only blog that I have that has guest writers. 

Labbe Family Voyages is the first blog I ever started back in 2005 or 2006, however it was under another name at that time.  Someone I knew was able to make some money doing online reviews and I thought that I would do the same.  Hence the email address Superstarreview@gmail.com because my first blog was called Superstar Review.  I really hate that Google locks you in on an email as I would love to ditch that one.  I have recently started transitioning over to a new email labbemichaelj@gmail.com but I don't want all the junk going to that one that I get everyday at superstarreview.  

Hot Dogs of Maine is my fourth blog, I started it in March 2013 after a failed book attempt.  I made an outline and proposal for a book about Maine's Hot Dog history that I submitted to several publishers and no one was interested.  Downeast Magazine didn't see it has a book but as a magazine article but didn't offer to publish it either.  As I am writing this I'm thinking if I did want to write a book I could self-publish it on Amazon.  It has been almost four years since I last posted on that blog and yet it continues to get several views a day and has a lot of comments. 

In recent days I have been playing catch up on the Labbe Family Voyages blog as I hadn't updated it in a long time.  That's about to change though as I have several posts in the next few days that I will be putting up once I get the photo uploaded.

I think next I'm going to tackle Hot Dogs of Maine and update and revamp that page. 

Until Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. As much as I enjoy all your blogs, I really love the idea behind Hot Dogs of Maine. Every time I think of it, I'm inspired to make a blog about food eateries in North Carolina. It's such a simple, quirky, and fun blog.

    ReplyDelete