Wednesday, June 16, 2021

I've Been Busy

 Holy cow what a busy month it has been for me.  I've had so much going on at work with busy days, working overtime on the floor, driving 200 miles one way to conduct interviews for an operations manager at the Houlton center.  Driving back the next day after interviews, getting home late, and then driving back up to Medway, about an hour south of Houlton, for a weekend of camping.

We had an awesome weekend with our friends The Brown's, and their daughter who is 5 months younger than Wesley.  We went to Pine Grove Campground and each rented a cottage.  We had some great pizza, lots of camp fires, and lots of relaxation.  The weather was perfect!!

I haven't had much time to watch TV, but then again there is really nothing on that I want to watch.  I was really enjoying Jupiter's Legacy, but then it was cancelled.  I know they are doing another Millarworld show on Netflix, Supervillians, it annoys me that they cancelled this especially as they had a dick move cliffhanger ending. Other than the new Loki show I'm not enjoying a whole lot right now.

Next month I'm taking my son to  New Hampshire for the Cup race, he's all about NASCAR right now and this will be his first big race.  I've gone to about a half dozen in the past myself.   My dad is going as well, so it'll be a fun day at the racetrack. 

I bought my wife and I front row center tickets to "Friends: The Musical Parody" for this November at the State Theatre in Portland.  Should be a fun time, my wife loves her some Friends. I need to find something to do with my daughter this summer. 

I've got two concerts in August and AEW in Boston in September from last year that were rescheduled for this year.  Guns n' Roses at Fenway and Kiss in Bangor!

Well I'm tired, so I'm going to go to bed, later.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment