Friday, May 21, 2021

Friday Night Paralysis

Another Friday night and another bout of paralysis of choice.  It's getting really old, the day goes well and then when the evening rolls around I just can't decide what I want to watch.  Tonight I was going to throw on the new Army of The Dead flick and then go to bed, but it's 2.5 hours long!  I was thinking maybe 90 minutes, but I just can't do longer than that. 

This has been happening more and more lately and I just can't seem to overcome it no matter what I try to do to prevent it from happening.

I put on the first episode of Solos, the Amazon Original series when I started this post and it's actually quite interesting.  It's also only 30 minutes long, which is a nice digestible size.  I would give this first episode a hard sell to watch. 

It was good week, I love being the Operations Manager at the dispatch center.  It's really providing me was some amazing opportunities and I excited for what the future brings.  So my mornings start at 5 am when I get up and head into work, and my day ends between 3 & 4, and most nights I have things to do.  Monday, podcast, Wednesday AEW, Thursday Baseball practice.  So Friday I look forward to staying up later and watching a movie, then paralysis of choice kicks in. 

One some nights when this happened I would turn on the WWE Network and search for one of my favorite wrestlers and watch selected matches.  Well now I can't do that because the Peacock version of the WWE Network sucks so friggin bad!  It's just terrible.

I might go to the movie theater for the first time in over a year because I want to see Spiral and none of the drive ins are showing it.  I've seen every Saw franchise movie in the theaters and I really want to see this one. 

I guess I should head off to bed for the night. 

Until Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I totally understand. It's almost like we are so saturated with choices, its just difficult to figure out what to do. I, too, skipped out on Army of the Dead after seeing the runtime. Movies are getting way too long and it's uncalled for. It would be okay if there was pacing or stories worth telling for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saturday night I did watch Army of the Dead. It was waaaaaaaay too long, but I did enjoy it. Can't say I'll ever watch it again, but it was worth a once through.

      Delete