Saturday, May 15, 2021

Mid May

It's a 11pm on Saturday night and I'm watching that new flick Those Who Wish Me Dead On HBO Max and it's really good.  I'm actually very surprised because I'm not a big Angelina Jolie fan and she is the lead actress in the film.

It's been an interesting first half of a May, I officially announced my book Limitless Wrestling: The First Five Years available on Amazon and at one point it was ranked number 3 in Wrestling books and was listed as an Amazon best seller.  As of right now it ranks 261, but it was a good couple of days.  I never in my life thought I'd have a book that accomplished this.   

We have managed to go on a couple nice walks the last couple of weekends, including taking the family to New Hampshire on Mother's Day to get my wife La Festa Pizza.  

Work has been going exceptionally well.  I've learned a lot about my new job, and I've had to deal with a lot of stressful things, but it's going well.

Wesley had his first baseball game of the season today, we have only had two practices to date.  It's rookie ball so it's a step above t-ball, but it's mostly just the kids going through the motions of playing until they get to the minors when they play an actual game with outs and runs.  

I've been enjoying season 1 of Grimm in Amazon Prime.  I really liked the seasons 1 - 3, I wasn't a big fan of 4 & 5, but they finished strong with season 6.  

Until Next Time!


1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome man. All around good stuff.

    I'm like you, I dont care for Jolie, but I'm excited for the new Taylor Sheridan flick.

    ReplyDelete