Thursday, December 3, 2020

November Movies

The Birds - Alfred Hitchcock classic

Fantastic 4 (2015) - If you ignore entire history of the Fantastic 4 and watch this as a stand alone film it's actually pretty decent.

Holidate - Netflick original rom-com about two people who agree to be each others date on holiday's or plus one so family will stop setting them up with people.  Solid, I really enjoyed it.

The Last Thing He Wanted - Netflix original with Anne Hathaway and Ben Affleck, wicked, wicked slow, can't get it a hard sell

Taxi Driver - My first time through the whole flick in ages

Jasper Mall - Documentary about a dying mall in Alabama that is a representative of malls across the United States.

Extracurricular Activities - Solid Amazon original flick with a great ending.   

Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives - I feel you have to watch a Friday the 13th Film on Friday the 13th!  Part VI is may favorite of the franchise.  Vudu had a great deal, the HD copies of the first 8 films for $13! 

Never Hike Alone: Ghost Cut - The three womp stomp Vorhees films combined into one movie

Psycho - Another Alfred Hitchcock classic, the wife and I got on a classic movie kick

Dances With Wolves - I forgot that this flick is three hours long!  Found out there is a four hour cut out there as well.  

A Better Tomorrow (2010) - the original is much better

Mile 22 - Mark Walberg and Iko Uwais action flick, Uwais is so friggin great!  I Forgot the ending of this movie so it surprised me all over again

Bushwick - I watched this on Netflix, it starts Batista and Brittany Snow and came out in 2017 and I don't recall seeing anything about until recently.  Essentially a story about the a portion of the US trying to succeed from the rest of the country and this is there first offensive in Bushwick, New York

Dead Pool 2 - it's awsome!

The New Mutants - I red boxed this, after all the hype and delays I had to watch this.  And now I've watched all the movies in the X-Men franchise.  

Rush Hour 3 - I didn't know my son hadn't seen the final installment in the series. He has now!

When Harry Met Sally - I had never seen this before, I've seen clips and I'm familiar with the premise and my wife wanted to watch it.  I really enjoyed it. 

Iron Mask -  aka Viy 2: Journey to China; a Russian - Chinese co-production, with Jackie Chan and Arnold Schwarzenegger in supporting roles.  filmed in 2017, released in Russia and China in September 2019, November 24, 2020 in the states. It's pretty good, we get a fight scene between Chan and Arnie so it's worth watching for that.

Rear Window - Our third and final Hitchcock flick of the month, I look forward to watching more with Kate next month. 

Hillbilly Elegy - Netflix original based on memoir, it was decent.  Don't think I'll watch it again. 

Get Duked! - Amazon original, I saw the trailer and thought it would be decent, it wasn't. 

Die Hard - Started our Christmas viewing season off right with a true holiday classic that Kate hadn't seen before.  

Rocky - Kate mentioned that she had never seen Rocky before.....I corrected that immediately. 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment