Saturday, October 23, 2021

This and That

I'm enjoying my life right now, I'm just not finding the time to do some of the things that I used to have more time to do.  Since July I have just been so swamped with work, not at work and while at home.  I've managed to do plenty with my family, going to wrestling and what not.  However, for work I am behind a computer all day long and the last thing I want to do with my free time at home is sit behind a computer even more.  

Maybe if I had a comfortable set up to sit on my couch and use my laptop, I don't know.  My buddy has a new webpage and message board, Middle Aged Fat Kids that is well worth your time.  It's a fun mix of 90's based pop culture.  The Forum is cool as well because I used to use these all the time and now I just don't.  

I get it, reddit is all the rage, but I don't like sorting through it.  I like a good old fashioned forum, but that's me!  I mean when I want to play video games at home I just want to play Nintendo or the SNES Classic Edition Mario Kart.  

Until Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate the plugs and I totally get not wanting to be behind the computer. That wears ya down so quickly.

    As much as I think writing is important, so is just living and lately it seems like you've been living a great life so enjoy it. There's no need to worry about updating this site all the time. It'll be here when you need it. :)

    ReplyDelete