Saturday, October 10, 2020

Book Club: Things I Can't Explain Chapters 21 & 22

 Welcome to the Things I Can't Explain Book Club, this post I'm looking at chapters 21 & 22.  You can read my buddy Brandon's thoughts on the chapters here.  You and read about the other chapters by looking at this blogs past posts.

Chapter 21:  Clarissa calls her mother to come clean about Nick but her mother ends up going off about her dad and she doesn't end up telling her.  She decides it's better for her parents to think her "boyfriend" is a two-timer than tell them the truth about her.

Chapter 22: Clarissa goes to talk to Nick about the wedding and much to her surprise he agrees.  He also tells her the story of his relationship with Roxie and how it's been on again and off again and how he feels obligated to be with her because of a record he financed and produced.   He also tells her that his friend is back from the war and that 

Thoughts:  Both chapters are pretty short but they cover a lot of ground.  As we are getting closer to the end of this book I getting more anxious for Sam to return even though I'm enjoying her "relationship" with Nick. 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment