Sunday, January 1, 2023

My 2023 Outook

For My 2023 Outlook I'm going to focus on what makes me happy and what makes my family happy, whatever that may be.

For me it's going to and watching professional wrestling.  I have a wish list over on my wrestling blog, or it will be up there at some point. 

We like live music, so we plan on going as many concerts we can with three already lined up;
February 2nd Canaan and I going to Anthrax
March 17th Kate and I going to the Killers
July 16th Kate and I going to see First Aid Kit
Also have tickets to Metallica August 2024 

For Canaan's Christmas gift I'm taking him to Canada for two nights for a couple of Hockey games in the Quebec LNAH 

What we are planning to do this year

Freedom Trail in Boston

Addison asked to go to Ikea, so she and I are going to do that, it's south of Boston

June weekend camping trip with the Browns in Medway

Our summer vacation with the kids looks to be in New Hampshire this year near FunSpot

Kate and I are celebrating our 10th Anniversary this year and we are planning a trip to Niagara Falls

One place I would like to go is to see the X-File Preservation Museum in Saratoga Springs, NY

I am a HUGE fan of the X-Files and 2023 is the 30th Anniversary of it's debut on television. 

I'm sure there are events or shows, or places we'll find that we want to go to and we'll add those to the list as the year continues. 

I have some other life changes that I want to make, I want to drop a few pounds but mostly I want to just feel better.  The seasonal depression his me hard last year and I didn't shake it all off through the summer and with the winter back upon us I don't want to sink back down. 

Until Next Time!

1 comment:

  1. Man, that's an awesome list of things to do this year. I love that you set up your expectations and are going to knock them out!

    ReplyDelete