Saturday, May 7, 2022

It's May Already

It's funny to me because I thought I would find myself interested in blogging again once I kicked my season depression.  It's why I haven't posted on here in months, I just haven't cared to.  It was my first time, to my knowledge, experiencing seasonal depression and boy did it do me in.  I could function, I could go to work and I was there for my kids and even attended multiple wrestling and other live events.  

What I can't figure out is why I haven't comeback to posting on not just this blog, but all my blogs.  I enjoy reading my friends blogs thoroughly.  It's a little frustrating because writing has always been a passion of mine and it's just gone.

I'm not sure the future of this or any of my blogs, the one I feel I would focus on the most is the Wrestling Insomniac, which attracts the most traffic of all my blogs.  

Until next time...if there is one

No comments:

Post a Comment