Wednesday, December 8, 2021

It's snowing


It's snowing outside, we aren't supposed to get much and it's going to be in the 50's and rain this weekend, but it still does put me in that Christmas spirit!

I love Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol' it's such a great story and I have watched many different versions of it over the years.  As a child Mickey's Christmas Carol was my favorite, the 1938 version starring Reginald Owens is a masterpiece!  The Muppets had a bad ass version, and the Bill Murray take on the story in Scrooged is wonderful. 

There have been so many different takes on the story, but the most recent 2019 BBC Version starring Guy Pearce is terrific.  I've watched it the last two years and had the itch to start it last night.  It's broken down to three episodes on FX with a commercial free runtime of 173 minutes.  It has it faults but I like this take on the story.   

I think tonight is good night to break out the Christmas specials we have on DVD & Blu Ray and fire them up!  Until 8pm when AEW Dynamite comes on. 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment