Wednesday, September 1, 2021

August Movies

 

Blood Red Sky - interesting take on a vampire story

Mystic Pizza - Classic flick that launched Julia Roberts, not as good as I recall

The Suicide Squad - I enjoyed the HELL out of this!

Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter - The movie where Jason dies

Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives - My favorite of the franchise, the one where he is resurrected for the first time.

Beckett - Solid Netflix original with John David Washington

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken - Disney movie from the 1991 that my wife loved and we finally found on DVD. I enjoyed it, true story of a lady that dove horses off a high dive into a pool

Hamburger Hill - Gritty and dark Vietnam war flick based on actual events

Mallrats - Kevin Smith classic, his second flick

Bob Ross: Happy Accidents, Greed, & Betrayal - excellent documentary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment